Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Barren Leafs

Gotta write this review and I'm procrastinating. Staring at my waiver wire prospects and avoiding listening to the album of the got-damn year. Gas's "Untitled 4" in my ear-holes while the weather outside seems like Fall. It makes sense I guess; hope everyone is doing well in the real-er worlds. In my timeline these sentences connect a bit better. Whirs and waves–ambient staples for an October diarist. If one more leaf grazes the living room window I'm going to:

Gotta live it up, gotta live it up–must be happy

Mid-October keystrokes hit a little too close to home. I'd rather the rain drop than just stare. One of the worst living word-compilers. I thought maybe poetry was my thing but I need some breathing room. ESPN Fantasy notification: league taco dropped T.Y. Hilton's "bum-ass" after a 2.7 showing. Took a flier on him and Josh Doctson to withstand bye-week Hell. QB: Rivers. RB1: Gordon.

No one cares about your fantasy team!

Lips shut, leg(s) resting upon my 3.5'' desk with at least seven posts sitting snugly in the draft-bin. Aggressively tabbed out of eBay and threw some trade offers to the community discord. No one will take my Lynch despite his ferocious 1.3 YPC on 17 touches per game. Dumping my Chiefs D/ST and heading outside. First I must print out this week's "Love/Hate" column–and use it as a tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment