Sunday, June 3, 2018

World Cute

Editors on the deck, sipping on this post like curry. Slurping its yellow-green spice. The finest taste in the Northeast Web-Log. Get absolutely annihilated my off-white bunch. Let's see to the friends that we have a means to the ends. Greens for my mens. Any & all ways: lost the touch; now I'm eating fries from yesteryear off the carpet. Lost my appetite for construction. Stupid meandering thought bubbles arrowed by love-loss. A Fangraph(s) article entitled: "Nick Blogger's K rate has exponentially increased, and here's why". It's the featured piece for the day entitled Today. Cornered into a some sun-battered Gilmore Girls reruns. Let's see if the Lore holds up to today's scrutinizing standards. So-so, my pomo promos are no-lo really worth finishing. Not worth the effort; best write some crapsolute garbagio. Post #20 I thinknot even worthy of his god-given Title. Break-break for a lil game of skill. Have twelve girlfriends waiting for responses on Okay Q-Tip. Just fucking depreciate my measly state. Got out of couch today and that's step number one out of numb. Back back to the wall, this post has been caught by a fan! Interference; so we'll never know if it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment