Monday, December 10, 2018

Streamer Dreamer

     Amanda please; Amanda pleas. I'm a fan of your workyour "work". Work work work; live-stream my 10 a.m. workout and grab a few sub-bites before the lunchtime rush. Stream the dog; zoom; get those pearly blues in there. Those eyelids with crusty sleeplets of lost love. Pop music blaring in the background, uncaring with flat sound. Hit the Follow button and don't click away just"the giveaway has ended"so, thanks again for supporting the channel. You're incredibly welcome; sub-only chat in five minutes; who schedules that? Three more subs until you unlock my bedroom closet. Did I mishear orCLICK HEREaaaaand there goeth my PayPal doeth. She was adopted from a local shelter. Moderator? I barely tolerate her. Follow; rate her. Swallow haters and coddle donators. These lurkers are just jerk-ers. Staff has entered the chat-room. Chat-room has left; be back soon. Game poll; I don't want to play the same 'ol same 'ol. I'm just gonna talk 'til my lungs fall out. Thanks for the 69 bits WitchTwit (tongue-twist me). No problem (drunk; kiss me). Gonna have to mute you; next time use Whisper, Mister! Awkward moment but I thought he owned it. Gave her another 69 and served his time. One sub away from the Big Reveal. Moderators standing by. Hair-flipped into nail pat-pat-pat (true combo). Balloon emojis for YungWiggles! He was numero finale. Mr. Wiggles, check your inbox. Guys, give Wiggles your snuggliest tingles. She really needs to lose the cutesy cat-cent. Whisper Wigs, "Congrats on the sex." See you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment